Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hollywood Romantic Film : Watch I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013) online

Hollywood Romantic Film : Watch I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013) online

International Movie: Latest News Updates

Watch I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013) online


Key actor of I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013) movie: Jeff Ja Rule Atkins, Vincent Pastore, Stephen Baldwin,TobyMac, Adrienne Bailon, T-Bone,Michael Madsen & others.

At a glance of I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013):


I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013) is a Christian drama film directed by Steve Race, Produced by Galley Molina, Israel Houghton, Screenplay by Galley Molina, Music by Bruce Fowler, Cinamatography by Keith J. Duggan, The production company is Reverence Gospel Media, Distributed by High Top Releasing.

This English version movie of USA after the released total earned Box Office $2,387,730. The film I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013) was released in theaters on October 18, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.