Tuesday, November 25, 2014

what is ife, where was my position?

 Where Was My Position?

 What is life?

shaan shahin photo, shaan's photo

This is me, when I was so much depression in my life. I was in a very bad condition, I even didn't have any single penny to move. Once upon a time, in my life, I was very happy in my life, but just a mistake had thrown me to the road and I started suffering from then,... but now??


I am here with you all, when I am using internet and blogging as well paying #internet bill much. so what will you say to me now.. Am I struggling man or not?? wanna visit my blog for more.. Click on my blog to read more information and watch movie online now.

shaan shahin photo, shaan's photo
Regarding 

#Shaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.